Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ouch!

so i ran out of waxing strips today and decided to "epilate" a few strands of armpit fur and it hurt me!!! OMG! it hurts! so now i have to leave my pits alone so the redness would fade. the things i do to my poor pits! sigh...

anyway, yesterday i was surfin online for home-made chemical peels & bleach. It seems if u mix 2 tbspns of tomato juice & 2 tbspns of lemon juice and leave it on for 15 - 20 mins then rinse, u will be see the brightening effect instantly. I'm really tempted to try this but i know u guys would like to see the end result of the Extreme Brite Gel on my underarms. So im gonna do the extreme brite gel for another 2 weeks n see how it goes, then i'll stop n try the home-made bleach.

to whiter underarms & beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment