Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The List

Hi ladies (possibly guys too!),

I know i have not posted in a while. With so many failed attempts, i thought id just try all sorts of stuff till i get the whitening down then post a success story! Unfortunately, i still have dark underarms and i m still doing stuff to my pits to lighten it...hopefully i will get a solution by the end of the year!

I realized that most people who suffer from dark underarms also have other skin problems. For me, i suffer from these:

  1. Dark underarms
  2. Dark vaginal area /inner thighs (basically the entire area below)
  3. Dark elbows & knees
  4. Enlarged pores on my face
  5. Blackheads
  6. Slight discoloration at the corners of my mouth
  7. Breakouts/PMS
  8. Hair fall
  9. Dry skin
  10. Ingrown hair (on face, armpits, legs & the area below)

I'm still working on the problems and managed to help a few issues like for dark vaginal area / inner thighs - to lighten it i've found that waxing helps remove the dark skin cells. This process is ongoing and one should always wax any hairy area because of the ingrown hair & dead skin buildup. If you have the luxury, you may want to opt of Permanent Hair Removal. Now that would be a quick but painful solution.

DONT U JUST HATE HAIR?!

for breakouts, i use Tea Tree Oil to dry the pimples and it also helps with the scars. I truly believe that my hormones are the underlying cause for most of my problems. I might start on birth control pills which ive heard helps a lot with PMS and just regulating hormones. So we'll see.

Once again, i'll continue trying all sorts till i find a solution, so will let update u guys as soon as i see any difference.

Next product: Xtreme Brite Brightening Gel (apparently u get to see a difference in 3 weeks)

No comments:

Post a Comment