Thursday, March 8, 2012

Life's a b!tch

So i went to the dr yesterday. the Dr i intended to see wasnt around, so i had to settle for the locum. (how disappointing). anyhoo....told her my story, she did a scrape test on my armpits to see if its fungal and found out that she didnt see any fungal under her microscope. So she told me she cant advise me on any other procedures like chemical peels etc cos the actual dermatologist wasnt around (even more disappointing) so she prescribed me some cream to apply on my underarms nightly. so i did yesterday night and i this morning i woke up scaly dry skin. the dr did tell me that it will help lighten my skin a little bit. sigh.

so for now, im gonna use the cream nightly and perspirex (one a week, at night - to stop the sweating) and during the day i'll just use an anti fungal talcum powder. what else can i do?

i have to have this pigmentation cured by the end of this month. seriously. i am going to a freakin beach!!

:/ life sux doesnt it?

No comments:

Post a Comment