Monday, February 15, 2010

Update: dark armpits

i know its been awhile...but a lot has been going on in the real world.

as for my progress on getting my underarms lighter...well...lets say things arent going so well. after much, scrubbing, rubbing with alcohol, waxing etc. i'll be seeing a professional soon...cos i think in order to make a difference, i need to know whats causing this "darkness". and i need someone to tell me whats going on cos i cant take it anymore.

will update u guys soon!

1 comment:

  1. hi! I have the same problem as yours. Check out my site. I have undergone 2 peels already and there are updates also.There are words there that are in Filipino so feel free to ask what it means. anyway, hope I can help you. Also, do check out this site too: http://blog.kate-jones.com/?p=9

    just check out the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete