Monday, December 7, 2009

case of the pits!

As my very first entry, id like to share my biggest and ongoing problem in my 23 years. Ever since i was 13, ive been suffering from dark underarms. its been really frustrating knowing that i cannot wear any sleeveless clothes. i envy those with clear white underarms. i truly do.

I've tried almost everything to get clear underarms. Here's a list of things ive tried:

- rubbing lemon on my armpits every night
- rubbing lemon, turmeric & cucumber every night
- using whitening/brightening deodorants from Nivea, dermadoctor, garnier
- using other anti-perspirant deodorants to stop the sweating that might cause dark underarms: seba med, le tanja, amway, & maxim (meant for excessive sweating - which works)
- consulted "one of the best" dermatologist in town who told me that the only way to get rid of the darkness was to stop sweating and get rid of ingrown hair via laser which would also help the process of lightening the pits.


anyways, im currently using Wakilala Armpit Clear Essence which is said to brighten armpits, tighten pore and prevent hair to grow faster. I also bought Wakilala Armpit Wash which also aids in brightening the armpit dull. today's my first day so i hope in 2 weeks i can see the difference because i so want to wear a nice strapless dress for Christmas :(




Here are some pics of my dark underarms for those who suffer the same. I must admit though over the years it has become lighter. i guess experimenting with all kinds of products did work a little.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, the japanese wakilala you mentioned, where did you get it from ?
    I've searched for it everywhere.
    I live in Malaysia by the way, i heard you too do right ?
    Im currently using Vaseline healthy white skin lightening lotion, so far its getting fairer ( i think ). Well, please tell me where you got the wakilala and how much it costs. You can email me : izza.atirah@hotmail.com PLEASE. as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its not working! but im going to try to finish the two bottles and then post some new pics for u to judge...

    za: i bought it from Sasa. it costs RM 43.90 (bright-up essense) and RM 40.90 (scrub)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog and sharing your experiences. My armpits look a lot worse than yours (I guess I win the ugly trophy!!) so I am curious to see what happens next on your journey.

    Good luck from a fellow 'ugly armpit girl'. So sad and people don't understand what we are going through and how much money we waste.

    ReplyDelete